Monday, January 12, 2009

Bailout

Ok so this is definately not a new topic, nor will this be a unique blog since I'm sure there are thousands of similar blogs to this one out there. Nevertheless I feel inclined to do some pissing and moaning.

Where the *&@# is my bailout? Ok seriously, WTF is up with huge banks who won't give me a loan getting HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS to keep their damn comfy offices and nice cars filled with premium gas imported from Iran? I own a small business that I have given my soul to for the last few years and am going to have to start making small layoffs. I don't need 1.2 billion... i don't need 1 million. How about 5 grand for hells sake? 15 grand so i can make payroll for 2 months and save some money? Nope, the organization who pays my rich sister is getting over a billion dollars because they made bad mistakes. So if i inflate my earnings and make some really bad decisions it's ok cause Uncle Sam will make it all better. In the immortal words of Monty Python "if she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore, a Witch!" What the hell kind of sense does that make? I'm calling BS. I am going to call American Express in the next couple days and tell them that i'm not paying back some of the money I owe. It's MY bailout bitch! Yeah expect a check from the taxpayers for the 4 grand i owe you. I screwed up, I borrowed more money than I should have and now the community is going to make it better. Yeah thanks for taking a shit on my face W. Bastard.

2 comments:

  1. We are witnessing the result of living in a society that not only awards mediocrity, but stupidity and laziness. Hard working folk like you are forced to bailout morons who have been paid millions to drive their companies into the ground.

    Lets look at a few other scenarios. I happen to know a 22 year old living off social security. She doesn't work, doesn't go to school. You and I are literally paying her to do nothing with our taxes.

    Look at the millions on welfare...who won't get a job.

    America has a sickness, and that sickness is the belief that the role of government is to provide and act as all things to all people.

    Give me a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the fact that the uber-rich are so powerful now that if we don't bail their asses out, we're all fucked?

    ReplyDelete